Fri, 06 Dec|
The Longwood Institute Hall
Yogi Chistmas Gathering
To end another beautiful year I would love to host a Chirstmas Gathering for anyone who has come to a yoga class of mine. The night will include 1.5 hours of yoga and meditation followed by a light supper and drinks with lots of laughs and chats.
Time & Location
06 Dec 2019, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The Longwood Institute Hall, 706 Longwood Road, Bradbury SA, Australia
About the Event
I want to host a beautiful evening for all of you to express my appreciation of your loyal support. I love the community we have formed - to me you are all family and friends.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We will commence at 5pm for 1 hours of Yin Yoga & Meditation.
- Followed by a light supper at 6:30pm.
- I will supply hot and cold drink options (tea, coffee, iced herbal teas etc.)
- A gift, created with love and gratitude from me, to you!
- Yoga mat, (block and bolster if you have them) and a blanket if it's a cool evening
- Your favourite drink, if you'd prefer your own; wine, beer, or other. I don't mind at all (there ARE wine glasses at the hall
- If you would like to bring a small plate of your favourite dish to share (sweet or savory) I would love that. And the recipe ;) (OPTIONAL)
If you can't make the yoga class - you are still more than welcome to us for supper, starting at 6:30pm.This will be the last yoga class for the year.
I truly hope you can come along for the yoga class AND supper afterwards.
Be sure to book your spot ASAP as there are limited spots for yoga. SMS Leah to book or RSVP here.
Sending you lots of love and gratitude,
Leah - The Nifty Yogi
Yoga & Supper
$5 for 1.5 hours of yoga and meditation (this does NOT include supper or drinks)
$10 for 1 hour of all you can eat supper and drinks and socialising ;)